We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
packing list walt disney world
Coming up with a packing list – Walt Disney World, became a priority following my extensive search of reasonable airfare tickets and entrance tickets. Argh! Even though it can be fun it can also be absolutely exhausting. And there are so many decisions to make. What parks should we go to? How many days should we stay? What will the weather be like? These are only a few of the zillions of questions running through my mind.
Don’t get me wrong! I love planning my vacations. The planning part is almost as much fun as the vacation itself. Well…maybe not so much. 🙂
And then there is the other big question? Where do we stay?
Orlando has so many amazing hotel options and some incredible deals. I bet you can find an amazing place to stay within your budget. You might even feel as if you are in the Ritz Carlton!
Walt Disney World packing checklist
- A non-toxic sunscreen. As you know Florida is usually very hot. That means that the entire family will need to use sunscreen or you will run the risk of getting as red as a lobster. Yikes. I always prefer the non-toxic, organic type. It’s safe and effective. Perfect for the hot and humid Florida climate.
- Snacks are a big hit when you are standing in line waiting to get on the rides. Do yourself and your family a huge favor and get some healthy snacks before heading to the parks. That will keep the kids entertained for a bit and you will be glad to have brought them instead of spending an arm and a leg buying unhealthy ones at the parks.
- An insulated water bottle. My favorite is the Klean Kanteen. I have had a couple of these bottles for years and I absolutely love how they keep my coffee hot for up to 6 hours and my water cold for up to 24 hours. Trust me, you will appreciate having nice, cool water the entire day. And lovely mother earth will also appreciate you. —-
- Disney has lots of great rides and some of them can get you very, very, wet. Bringing an extra set of clothes or bathing suits is a really good idea. I remember one year getting soaked on one of the rides and being miserable for the rest of the day. I really don’t like the feel of wet clothes on my body.
- Most of us use our phones in order to take photos. If you prefer using a camera or if you are like me never having enough storage in your phone don’t forget your camera. There will be so many memories that you will want to capture and not being able to take pictures would be a bummer.
- Some of the merchants accept AAA cards. Make sure you bring yours and always ask if they do accept them. You can save yourself a few dollars by using them at specific locations. Every penny counts when you are on vacation!
LAST BUT NOT LEAST
Last but not least you will be needing a water resistant, light-weight backpack to carry all of your necessities. The WASING 35L backpack has lots of different compartments, is water resistant in case of an occasional shower and it has a lifetime warranty. You will be able to fit all of the things to take to Walt Disney World and more.
Let me know if there is anything that I missed on the packing list Walt Disney World. I would love to hear from you.